Physiotherapy for 8 years with clinical expertise on general conditions.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Manual Therapy
- Kinesio Taping Technique
- Dry Needling
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (June 2005-April 2010)
- Basic Concepts of Kinesio-Tex Taping Method (June 3, 2012)
- Interactive Workshop on Gait Analysis and Upper Extremity Motion Analysis System (May 23, 2015)
- 2nd National Symposium on Wound Care: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Wound Management (November 5, 2016)
- Manual Therapy Strategies Mentorship (July-December 2018)
In eight years, Aubrey has been practicing being a physiotherapist in a private tertiary hospital in Philippines for in and out-patient facility as well as home health care setting. She worked with clients of all ages with a variety of orthopedics, neurological, cardiovascular, acute care, pediatrics, geriatrics and pulmonary. She was able to establish strong relationships with local physicians, colleagues and interns and treated thousands of patients in the hospital.
Aubrey’s commitment to physiotherapy is to provide a quality and holistic patient care.