Dr. Chandan Lala
General Orthopaedics and Knee & Shoulder surgery.
Injuries and diseases of the Knee & Shoulder.
Graduate & Orthopaedic post-graduate from GMC, Bhopal. Senior residency in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation at Safdarjung hospital, N.Delhi, India.
General surgical training at Ireland followed by FRCS from the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK. Followed by 4 years of senior residency & Staff grade work experience at Ireland, England & Wales.
Almost 14 years of orthopaedic work experience in Abudhabi, mostly as Consultant, maturing as Arthroscopic surgeon of the Knee & Shoulder.
Presented continuing medical education lectures in UAE & Turkey.
Examiner for MRCS exams conducted by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, at Dubai, since 2007.
- MBBS; Bhopal University, India, 1981.
- D.Orth; Bhopal University, 1983.
- FRCSEd; Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK, 1994.
- FRCS,Honorary; Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow,2012.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons.