Dr. Dejan Jovanovic
Sports Medicine Specialist
Diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of sports related injuries of knee and ankle joint
Dr. Dejan Jovanovic is specialized in non-surgical sports medicine. He does the assessment of functional capacity of sportsmen and performing of anthropometric measurements, evaluation of body composition prior/ during/ after nutritional/ physical programs.
He has more than 10 years experience as team doctor in Serbia, Yugoslavia and UAE – Al Wahda Sports and Cultural Club, Abu Dhabi and AGRFu seven’s team.
Dr. Dejan Jovanovic gives advices on nutrition and supplementation programs for competitive and non-competitive athletes, on hormone replacement and Ergogenic Aid Programs.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Sports Medicine Specialist, Belgrade University, School Of Medicine, Serbia
- Undergraduate Medical Degree – Doctor Of Medicine 1993
- Post-graduate Medical Degree – Master of Medical Sciences 1997
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine – Sports Medicine Specialist 1999
- Team Doctor – Arabian Gulf Rugby Football Union, 7’S, 15’S and AGRFU Academy
- Sports Medicine Specialist – MediCentres International, Symbiosis Healthcare Group (UK), Dubai
- School Doctor Rashed School For Boys (RSB), Nad Al Sheba, Dubai
- Sports Medicine Specialist, Exeter Bone & Joint, Abu Dhabi