Dr. Ahmad Marzban
General Orthopedics and Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon
Back and Neck problems, Spinal Deformities
After finishing his 3-year Orthopedic Residency, Dr. Marzban started his specialized spinal surgery training in Cairo University Hospitals as an assistant lecturer in 2009. Then he spent a two-month AOSpine fellowship in Northern General Hospital (Sheffield Teaching Hospitals) in 2015 with special training in different spinal procedures including local injections in addition to teaching activities and presentations. He has a special experience in trauma, degenerative and spinal infections in addition to varieties of deformity & revision surgeries.
Dr. Marzban plays a role in undergraduate & postgraduate educational activities in Kasr Alainy Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University. Moreover, he participated in various local & international scientific events as a participant, a speaker and an instructor. He also shared in an international publication in UK.
Education and Training
- M.B.B.Ch. Degree, Cairo University 2003
- Orthopaedic Residency, 2004- 2007
- MSc. In Orthopedics 2008
- MD. In Orthopedics, 2014
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Lecturer of Orthopedics, Faculty of Medicine- Cairo University 30th June 2014
- Locum Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon , * Namera General Hospital, KSA Dec 2014 - Feb 2015
- AO Spinal Fellowship, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield – UK March- May 2015
- Consultant Orthopedic & spinal surgeon. Kasr Al Ainy teaching hospitals 2014 till now.
- Consultant Spine Surgeon in Fayoum Insurance Hospital in Egypt. July 2017 till now.
- AO Spine
- Egyptian Spine Society