Dr. Tamer Abdelgawad
Neurological and Musculoskeletal Radiology
Dr. Tamer obtained his Master’s Degree of Radio Diagnosis at Ain Shams Academy Egypt and Doctorate at Olfoxd Walters University, Stockton, California U.S.A. He handled efficiently a huge number of U/S casesin various parts of the human body using MRI, CT, U/S Doppler and X-ray-Fluoroscopy. He has a wide experience in different MRI protocols including neurological such as brain, cervical, dorsal & lumbar spine and musculoskeletal such as Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Elbow & wrist joint.
His most recent post is at YIACO Diagnostic Centre in state of Kuwait. Dr. Tamer joined EBJ and will specialize in X-ray, Bone Density, MRI and Ultrasound.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Philosophy – Olford Walters University, Stockton, California
- Master Degree of Radio diagnosis – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Diploma of Law & Police Science – Mubarak Police Academy, Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine & General surgery – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Member in the American College of Radiology
- Member in the Radiological Society of North America
- Member in the Egyptian Medical Syndicate.