13 years of experience in the field of Physiotherapy.
Has held challenging and responsible position in reputed hospitals in India, and Dubai.
- Orthopedics and sports injuries
- Spinal and Peripheral Joint Manipulation
- Soft tissue manipulation and exercise physiology designing exercise training specific Programme
- Kinesotaping techniques
- Dry needling for trigger points
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, India (1999-2004)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal and sports injuries) in 2006-2008
- Certification done in Mulligan’s Manual Therapy (SPINE AND PERIPHERAL JOINTS) - NAGS, SNAGS, MWMs from faculty of AUSTRALIA (University of Perth)
- Author of the study on Interethnic variations and clinical features of Spondyloarthropathies in a Middle Eastern Country Published in Journal, Clinical Rheumatology
- Presented a lecture on electrotherapeutic modalities in treating low back pain in International pain conference, Mumbai, India
- Presented a lecture on the benefits of Posture & Ergonomics for Working Professionals at Sinhgad College of Management, Pune, India
- Have attended various workshops and conferences in the field of physiotherapy.
Professional experience in several medical organizations including multispecialty hospital, skilled nursing homes and private clinics treating multicultural patients in major cities in India & UAE. Thoughtful approach in understanding patients cure in-depth & suggesting best physical guidance with use of trained knowledge & latest technology like shock wave therapy, LASER and cryotherapy machines
Innovative professional with assessment and management of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiorespiratory, paediatric disorders, sports injuries and ergonomic advice in diverse health care arenas. Treat chronic and acute conditions such as osteoarthritis, disk herniation/degeneration, scoliosis, laminectomies, fusions, whiplash injuries, muscle imbalance and weak core as well as non-specific low back pain conditions, chronic pain, other orthopedics and sports injuries. Clinical experience also focuses on medical, surgical, trauma, ICU, pulmonary rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation and post-operative orthopedic rehabilitation and pain procedures.